Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I AM HUMBLED. ap english language demands a repulsive amount of work, and I expect to be click-clacking away at this keyboard for hours. ms word doesn't even know the word 'syncrisis.'  things are getting out of hand; I have gotten only 5 hours of sleep the past two nights (pathos- pity me!).  and thus, i neglect ap euro. i neglect my health.  i neglect happiness. (that is an example of anaphora, btw, ftw)

i ran 22:15 in the race today. i had hoped to break 22, but i'm content. our course is slow.  this is my best time this year, by a few seconds.  i think i will be able to PR soon (break 21:48).  if all goes well, by leagues and districts i should be close to 21 minutes.

i wish i were at the church seeing why? and mt. eerie tonight, or even mogwai on friday.  if only i weren't shackled to the scholarly and athletic life......

my bloody valentine on monday my bloody valentine on monday my bloody valentine on monday - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS -

No comments: