Saturday, September 13, 2008

DATA
9/10, 9/11, 9/12, 9/13
approx. 20 miles ran??
approx. no where near enough sleep. >6 hours per night and one evening the fire alarm went off far too long in my house for reasons unknown

1. I'm just pretty sure time doesn't change a thing - it just has the potential to add more variables.

2. I've seen a few movies in the past week or two, including Welcome to the Dollhouse, The Virgin Suicides, and Burn After Reading, none of which blew me away...but each certainly had a number of merits.

3. i wrote a cutesy, simple, sad song today. it's called roadrunner. are you surprised?
i'm publicly humiliating myself: Mary Jane - Roadrunner.mp3

4. to do: take a roll of film, study euro, do an assignment defining chiasmus ("Which is it, is man one of God's blunders, or God one of man's blunders?" -Nietzsche),  clean my room

No comments: