Tuesday, September 2, 2008

DATA
9/2/08
approx. 6 miles ran
approx. 7.5 hours slept
approx. 6 hours worked

my dad bought me new trainers...
it was time.
went psychocandy at work, it was terribly slow and i ended up doing the most tedious job; cleaning the grody case candy trays, then putting allllllll of the chocolates into their newly cleaned homes.  too much washing and drying, my hands felt soggy.  i will never be a dish washer.

played scrabble at the diner with herbie as my final summer activity...justin and michelle came along half way through.  michelle was being giggly and goofy and it made me feel good. plus, i won!

in other news, i'm on a mission to destroy cupid.  i can't handle "love," and i certainly can't handle what it leaves in its trail.  slow progress.

school tomorrow
ouch.

No comments: