Sunday, September 21, 2008

weekend summary

friday: worked 5-9

saturday: ran 21:54 at the invitational & was the 4th runner of our team on a course with some daunting hills ("suicide hill" & others).  i was only 6 seconds from my PR, which i think i will be able to beat on wednesday.

disappointingly, a few plans fell through but i did eventually hang out with some people, it was a little strange but overall okay

sunday: totally scraped up my knees and hand on rocks on a downhill(ish) in the woods...bruises, swelling, blood, pus, dirt - but at least it was very cold and i barely felt it until i looked down at my leg and saw the horror.  appropriately, the opener for my bloody valentine tomorrow night is called 'the wounded knees.' ( i know nothing about them, but this parallelism must mean something!)

it wasn't too bad playing soccer with my wounds.  we dominated, winning 6-0.

now - homework.

(also, michelle and i are starting a t-shirt company. details later. $$$)

No comments: