Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i am ill.

i couldn't sleep last night and i probably won't be able to tonight, either, even though i want to sleep for 100 hours.  when i'm sick i get this terrible sort of conscious 'nightmare' - i'm awake, but my brain gets trapped in some sort of unrealistic looping mindset.  i can't think of any other way to describe it, but it's terribly frustrating: i'm aware that it's happening but i can't fix my mind on normal thought.  last night i put sigur ros on for the first time in a long while and tried my best to concentrate on the music so that i could fall asleep. i think it helped a little.

21:59 in the race; it was definitely a slow course, i felt as though i got around 21:30.  wet & muddy.  the team lost by 5 points (& the guys lost by 1 point), but we were expecting to lose more severely.  coooooool, losing, yeaaaaaah.

i'm getting behind in my ap eng lang homework, but i finally took my roll of film and an annoying online math quiz.  math is meant for paper, not computers.

lo-fi spectacular musical ensemble commences friday - can't wait.  gotta get a new battery for my big muff. gotta get un-sick.

No comments: