Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yesterday

I wanted to break 21 minutes at the last xc meet but i got 21:13 as my recorded time (I saw it as 21:09-21:10, so i'm not sure)...which i'm still happy about because it's my personal record by 10 seconds. two of our girls made it to states, too.

Funny/terrible: on the bus ride home (about 45-50 minutes), about 10 minutes in, i decided i had to use the bathroom.  about 20 minutes in my whole abdomen started burning and aching.  by the time we were 5 minutes from school it hurt so badly i was crying.  when we got to school, i leaped out of the back emergency exit of the school bus and sprinted into the building. of course, the first bathroom was locked. i ran upstairs to the next-closest one, which was, thankfully, open.  whew. i peed for at least a minute straight.  what an awful experience.

last night, to prevent myself from staying at home and moping at the fact that the a place to bury strangers show was 21+, i went out to a party.  why do i always think that these high school parties thrown because parents are away will be fun? they are not fun, partially due to the fact that i don't get trashed. all i ended up doing (as usual) was tending to my friend who got sick from drinking.  

today i have some stomach pains, damn womanhood...but i have a lot to do - going to the flea market to shop for my halloween costume, work from 1-6, and tonight i'm seeing the magnetic fields!! hurray!

No comments: